Thursday, October 17, 2013

Apparently I DO Love Pain!

For those of you who are unaware, foam rollers are voluntary torture devices. (I'd go so far as to say evil, but since you have to inflict them on yourself, I'll spare that particular label.)

I know this because we had a strength and stretch clinic tonight with Team in Training, and we got to use one.  I say "got" to use one, but really it was more of a "everybody's doing it" kind of peer pressure, mixed with a desire to please the teacher, which of course means I HAD to do it!

They say if you do it often enough it actually feels good, and it's supposed to be great for keeping your muscles loose and injury free...but HOLY MOLY!  I can still feel it!

Clearly I need to buy one.

Don't forget to check out my fundraising page!  Every little bit helps!

No comments: